A Flapper

A Flapper
A "Partay" Girl of the 1920s

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

On Being an Old Coot

If you are an AARP guy/gal or any other version of an
old coot like I am, then you might want to check out
the little block below this post.

Have I used it? No, but it is one of the
products I sell on the Internet. (Did you know that
"Internet" is always capitalized because there is
just one?)

I don't know if this product is any good or not,
but I don't feel bad about hawking it as it offers
a free trial so you can decide for yourself if it is
any good.

The people that make it think it is good enough
that they figure you will order some after the
free trial.

I am also against botox.

Do you realize that this stuff that high-priced New
York and Miami plastic surgeons inject in people is a
close relative of the stuff that the UN guys were looking
for in Iraq?

Can you imagine a message from the homeland (that always
sounds like 'Fatherland' to me) security folks that went
like this:

"All residents of West Palm Beach need to be
on the look-out for Sylvia as she has just got herself
shot up with Botox and she is now officially a walkin'
talkin Weapon of Mass Destruction."


Bet we could find Sylvia in a week or two.

BTW, did you hear that we had a chance to kill that
idiot that beheaded that poor Berg fella and killed about
700 other people. Story is that Bush admin did not want to
do it as it might detract from interest in the war in Iraq.

Back to the facelift stuff. I may try it, but my face is
so fat that I don't have many wrinkles (see photo below),
and I doubt that it will do anything with my four chins.

BUT, I may still try it. After writing this, I am going
to my master bedroom bath and look for laugh lines.

No comments: